Sunday, January 9, 2011

Images Women In Kotex

Finances to January 2, 2011

Hello,
below the financial situation at January 2.
Some comments:
this month actually do not have many comments. I had the unpleasant surprise to find it in my paycheck two items that have ruined the winter rest: Additional regional (about 800 €) additional charge (about 140 €). I thought with the thirteenth I would be able to do more this month, but nothing.
However, the only significant innovation is that I have lowered the debt to American Express, and I collapsed to the position of the fund on a single fund. (Actually the final movement has not yet happened, the position was closed on the old and should be migrated to the new)
below the curve Circulation My monthly financial review

in red shows the target curve, if I could follow it faithfully, by October to reach the milestone of 10k, compared to the huge delay in the roadmap, but it nienteeeeeeeee.
soon
iwant

0 comments:

Post a Comment