Sunday, November 28, 2010

Angle Bites Piercings

Finances to December 1, 2010 to Shell Petrol

Hello,
were now 2 months since I posted my financial situation. I added some lines to the model to incorporate some important information (or I always lost the debt to the credit card). So, at this point I inserted the line dedicated to credit card balance and a line called claims, the latter should incorporate the expense that the company still did not give me versato.Ecco the situation on 1 December:




Some notes:
1) The main account has undergone a major swell due to the imposition of a share of the variable from riconosciutami
2) The account secondary (where it automatically the mortgage payment has come already over 1600. Considering that the rate is about 640 euro a month, I have a castle more than two months
3) The deposit account has surged and now contains 1000 €
4) pension fund, the value of one of the funds has increased since the quota was paid quarterly. I decided to collapse the two positions, moving the old position value of the fund at the bottom again. I've already done all the necessary requirements (recommended etc) and when nothing happened. Account of the positions have already collapsed since January.
5) Due to a misunderstanding, the company I have paid the expense for the month of December, that's why I decided to insert a row devoted receivables
6) Amex: Sonos Tate addressed card , important personal expenses (travel winter) and some business expenses. Quest'ulitme will then be compensated by the claims.

is shown below the performance of my savings and the row of targets (in red):
is interesting to see how the month of August, September and October have ditched my savings in July 3500 already amounted to over €. (Hating to leave estiveeeeee at this time I could already be on 7 to 8 k).
the next
iwant

0 comments:

Post a Comment