Thursday, June 3, 2010

How To Stop Seagulls From

financial position at June 1, 2010

is just over 3 months I started to keep written statement of my results and is the first time I really unhappy. The situation is dramatic, the% saving is negative, it means that in the month of May I spent more than I earned. Doing a bit 'calculations and considering the pending credit card that I have, I have the distinct feeling that even in June and July will be so. " The objective of the € 10k in cash is now virtually impossible to achieve. But when I do not want to revise estimates downward. Maybe something can 'straighten up again.
Anyway, here's the situation

and then the usual comments:
1) I'm still not present in the securities portfolio was either obligations or actions. The capital available is still too low (virtually zero) so that I could make it possible to convey to any financial product. I had considered the possibility obligation to purchase the recently publicized by Mediobanca (4.5% gross year, repay the capital at the end of the useful life of the product). I'll explain with a post specifically for that reason I decided not to buy the product
2) Main account, liquidity of the month. I would have gladly left the famous 500 € that I always leave earlier this month, but I had nothing. I stay with 410 €, I have some bills to pay and any tax. I do not think I'll be able 'to deal with them and I will be' forced to draw back to the reserve account. Note that: I spent 150 € for dinner is not provided (post ad hoc, mostly) I have already spent 300 € for a wedding gift. I have already alluded to this in some other place, safe I could skimp a bit on the gift ', but I will not have heard, I just restiuito what I received for my wedding. :)
3) reserve account. Which are taken automatically from mortgage payments. I finally created a nice protective castle. The installment is around 630 €. I should be able to easily cover three installments. (Unless of skyrocketing interest rates sigh; ()
4) Deposit account (orange). In view of the need for the month of May to address some spesucce, and expenses incurred in early June (see point 2) this amount is reduced by 23%.
5) pension funds. None.
Attached are also the trend of the curve my capital (I remember that I have excluded the real estate to devote the focus maximum accumulation)


soon iwant

0 comments:

Post a Comment