Saturday, October 2, 2010

1961-1964 Lincoln Continential Convertible

you earn more than € 100k a year? Business Ideas

Hello,

today I want to be a little 'is inspired by a provocative post that I found on an American blog: http:// www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/blog/how-many-of-you-earn-over-100000year/ (interesting blog on topics of personal finance). Therefore I propose a similar intervention:
  1. How old are you?
  2. What 'gross annual salary of your household?
  3. What are the professional activities of Members to provide income to the nucleus?
  4. Your friends have the perception of how much you earn? and you? have perceptions of their well-being?

seem stupid questions, but nobody ever does. I proceed with my answers and look forward to your many interventions: I am 34 years old, my wife does not work, my annual gross salary is € 52k + 7k (variable, medium built 5 or 6k) is a telecommunications manager, my Friends have perception (certainly less than they gain), my colleagues do not.

interesting to note that the Americans involved at that site earn figures really important at a very young age!

soon, iwant

0 comments:

Post a Comment