Sunday, October 3, 2010

Is 1.5 Mg Alprozalam A Day High

Finances at October 2, 2010 How many of

Hello,
following the financial situation in which I find myself at this time.

And as usual some comments

1) The deposit account has been seriously affected. (In fact, I had in fact arrange to pay the credit card)

2) also destroyed the small investment in U.S. dollars (it was actually a gift from an old aunt). We changed a great deal for my wife spending (university tuition fees)

currently do not have notes to add to the positive post. I am attaching below the trend curve of the savings. (I missed the 2010 target, and I get nervous, because in July I was not so 'far away, I could see the possibility to reach it)

only positive thing? I managed to make it clear to my wife that we are in a desperate situation. We have identified a small chance of generating a little extracash. In the coming weeks to evaluate the effect identified as possibilities.

you soon

Iwant



0 comments:

Post a Comment